Pumpkins Nurseries are inspiring places for you to work and for our children to learn. Why?
- Because we invest as much care in our staff as they do in our children. We are a family and pride ourselves in supporting and looking out for each other.
- We're experienced childcare providers with a great reputation. We recognise that having highly-qualified, energetic and committed staff helps us to provide the best care and education for our children.
- We offer an excellent benefits package to our staff: competitive salary, pension, training and generous holidays. We aim to be a Real Living Wage Employer and ensure that you are rewarded for the excellent work that you do.
- All our nurseries are homely, inviting and geared towards encouraging exploration and investigation, with children at the centre.
- We're located in rural areas with easy access to outstanding countryside. We place great emphasis on outdoor learning and physical activity, running weekly Forest School sessions in all our settings.
- Our playrooms are well-resourced to offer our children a broad range of engaging learning experiences
We pride ourselves on our very low turnover of staff! If we do not have any vacancies currently advertised and you would like to be considered for a position when one becomes available, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining what you are looking for and why you would like to work for us to: firstname.lastname@example.org