What is different about Pumpkins?
Pumpkins Nursery provides a safe, fun and stimulating environment for children that encourages them to explore, discover and learn through their own experiences.
We are proud to be:
- Independent – which allows us to focus on the individual needs of the children and put children and their families first.
- Situated in beautiful rural settings – We have secure outside play areas in both of our settings, in which the children can play safely, as well as the enormous benefit of access to unrivaled countryside.
- Incredibly enthusiastic staff – all of our staff are bursting with energy and enthusiasm for what they do.
- Not too big – which means children have a great chance to mix and socialise with other children whilst not feeling lost in an enormous environment and we are able to maintain a homely family feel to the settings.
- Acknowledged for our Quality of provision – we undertake to continually maintain high standards and are accredited to the South Gloucestershire Quality Assurance Scheme.
Rural Locations - Unique learning opportunities...
Both of our nurseries are set in beautiful rural countryside, in the heart of the villages of Badminton and Tormarton – yet we are easily accessible to local towns and only a 10 minute drive from Yate.
Come and see for yourselves and give your child a very different experience in their early years.
Millie's Mark Award - Paediatric First Aid
You can expect your child to be cared for in a safe and secure environment that puts their health and welfare first. All our staff without exception are trained in Paediatric First Aid and we are proud to hold the Millie's Mark accreditation in both of our nurseries. Millie's Mark is an exceptional achievement for a childcare setting and shows that we go above and beyond minimum requirements in keeping children safe.
To learn more please visit the Millie's Mark Award website.